The Princethorpe Foundation
The Princethorpe Foundation welcomes children of all denominations and provides co-educational, independent day schooling within the Catholic tradition from age two to eighteen years, through Little Crackers Nursery, Crackley Hall School and Princethorpe College.The aim of the Foundation is to create a caring Christian environment where pupils can develop to become well-educated, articulate young people, ready to take their place in society with a true sense of values and purpose.
The Princethorpe Foundation is a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity. The directors of the company are the Trustees, who have overall responsibility for the Foundation and are guardians of the Foundation's ethos.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for the overall management of the Foundation including setting the aims of the schools and working to improve standards, maintaining the Catholic ethos of the Foundation, deciding on the use of its budget, choosing senior staff, looking after the site and buildings, developing a framework of policies within which it functions, dealing with personnel issues and settling disputes.
The Company Registration number is 4177718 and the Charity Registration number is 1087124.
Day to day management of the Foundation is delegated to the following executives:
- Senior Head of the Foundation - Ed Hester
- Head of Crackley Hall School - Robert Duigan
- Head of Crescent School - Joe Thackway
- Foundation Bursar - Eddie Tolcher
These executives attend all Trustees' meetings and certain other sub-committee meetings.
Click here to visit the Charity Commission's website and view historic accounts information on the Foundation.
Click here to see the Foundation's Gender Pay Gap Report - April 2017
You can contact the Trustees via:
Mr Eddie Tolcher
Foundation Bursar, Company Secretary and Clerk to the Trustees
Telephone: 01926 634200
Facsimile: 01926 633365
Our Trustees:Chair of Trustees
Foundation Bursar, Company Secretary and Clerk to the Trustees - Eddie Tolcher BA, ACIB, MCMI TechIOSH *
- Foundation News: RIP Mary O'FarrellIt is with immense sadness that we share the news that Mary O’Farrell, the Foundation’s former Chair of Trustees, passed away after a short illness on Sunday 2 September 2018.
- Foundation News: Foundation Welcomes Two New TrusteesThe Princethorpe Foundation is pleased to announce that it has appointed two new trustees. Elizabeth Kenward and Mike Fletcher have joined the Governing Body and will work with fellow Trustees to oversee the overall management and strategic direction of the Foundation.
- Foundation Pupils’ Cross-School Space Mission Rendezvous With A Comet!Last Wednesday 7 February 35 Foundation pupils from Princethorpe, Crackley and the Crescent swapped their normal lessons to ‘Rendezvous with a Comet’.